Fettuccini Carbonara w/Smoked Duck
One package fettuccini,
2 cloves sliced garlic,
3/4 cup white wine,
3 cups (low fat) cream,
2 cups pre-prepared smoked duck,
1 chopped radicchio,
1/2 cup Pecorino Romano grated,
1/2 cup Tallegio cheese grated,
½ teaspoon black pepper,
½ cup chopped parsley,
1. Add fettuccini to a large pot of boiling water. Cook and drain.
2. In a hot pan, add olive oil and three cloves of sliced garlic. Heat to a golden color.
3. Add in white wine and reduce down two-thirds.
4. Add in two cups of cream.
5. Once the cream starts to reduce add in pre-prepared smoked duck.
6. Add in chopped radicchio.
7. Sprinkle in the pecorino Romano and Tallegio cheese.
8. Cook down to a sauce-like consistency.
9. Add drained fettuccini to the sauce and toss it.
10. In serving bowl, add black pepper.
11. Garnish with chopped parsley.
12. Serve hot.