Plan Individual & Group Trips To Long Island, New York
There are many reasons to visit Long Island – New York City’s Beachfront Backyard. Just a 30-minute trip from midtown Manhattan, Long Island boasts many attributes; from its most notable, the 120-miles of beaches that shape the Island’s coastline and are often included in World's Best Beaches roundups, to its most distinguishing, the rich farmland on the east end that contributes to the award-winning Wine Country, named one of the Top 10 Wine Regions in the World by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Tour Gatsby-era Gold Coast Mansions and historic museums, surf East Coast waves, set sail on a fishing charter, experience farm-to-table fare, climb to the top of a storied lighthouse, take part in championship golf and premier shopping, or stroll the quaint maritime downtown villages. Long Island is easily accessible by 3 major airports, Long Island MacArthur, JFK and LGA as well as by ferry, train and car. For more information on group and individual trip experiences, connect with Jackie Canko.
Long Island Travel Trade Contact:
Discover Long Island
330 Motor Parkway, Suite 203
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Phone: (631) 951-3900 x 320
Download the official 2020 Long Island Travel Guide for information and inspirations on Long Island’s premiere accommodations…
- 30-minute train ride from New York City on the Long Island Rail Road
- Serviced by 3 local airports: Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP), John F. Kennedy International (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- 118 miles of coastline & 150 beaches
- 400 annual events a year
- Overnight accommodations available luxury beachfront resorts, grand mansions, charming B&B’s, full service and historic properties
- FIT and Group rates available