With all the money you’ll save by staying in one of Long Island’s affordable hotels, your attendees can visit the most popular city in the world.
Relax on the Long Island Railroad as part of a group tour or travel individually. Either way, New York City is within your reach.
Take advantage of site seeing packages that include your train fare.
The following are different suggestions for possible day tours. Each suggestion listed here likely requires an entire day each.
DAY TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY
Take a quick and easy train ride to New York’s Penn Station
• Buy tickets in advance to a Broadway Show
• Go to the top of the Empire State Building
• Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the Museum of Modern Art
• Go to Rockefeller Center and to the ‘Top of the Rock’
• Visit Broadway and go to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum or
Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum
Contact us for more ideas planning a day trip to nearby New York City.