Nick and Toni’s
Four large diver sea scallops,
¾ cup homemade mayonnaise,
Fresh lemon juice,
Grated lemon rind,
Two cloves garlic minced,
Extra virgin olive oil,
Salt and pepper,
Makes four appetizer plates.,
Recipe for lemon aioli:
3/4 cup mayonnaise ,
2 garlic cloves, minced,
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind,
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice,
1/4 teaspoon salt ,
1/4 teaspoon pepper ,
1. Wash and pat dry four large diver sea scallops.
2. Slice scallops into paper thin discs
3. On a plate add a dollop of the lemon aioli (recipe below).
4. Place the sliced diver sea scallop on top.
5. In a bowl combine pea tendrils, a squeeze of lemon juice, some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle pea tendril mixture on top.
7. Garnish the plate with sweet peas, blanched off and sliced in half.
8. Finish with fresh ground pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
You might also be interested in our Other Recipies .