One package fettuccini,
2 cloves sliced garlic,
3/4 cup white wine,
3 cups (low fat) cream,
2 cups pre-prepared smoked duck,
1 chopped radicchio,
1/2 cup Pecorino Romano grated,
1/2 cup Tallegio cheese grated,
½ teaspoon black pepper,
½ cup chopped parsley,
1. Add fettuccini to a large pot of boiling water. Cook and drain.
2. In a hot pan, add olive oil and three cloves of sliced garlic. Heat to a golden color.
3. Add in white wine and reduce down two-thirds.
4. Add in two cups of cream.
5. Once the cream starts to reduce add in pre-prepared smoked duck.
6. Add in chopped radicchio.
7. Sprinkle in the pecorino Romano and Tallegio cheese.
8. Cook down to a sauce-like consistency.
9. Add drained fettuccini to the sauce and toss it.
10. In serving bowl, add black pepper.
11. Garnish with chopped parsley.
12. Serve hot.
You might also be interested in our Other Recipies .