Located in the historic Stony Brook Village Center, The Ward Melville Heritage Organization’s 8,800 square-foot Educational & Cultural Center is a year-round venue providing activities, events and educational programs to families and children. These include performing arts, music, theater and dance, WMHO Youth Corps activities and community events, outreach to local cultural and educational groups, intergenerational programs and lifelong learning opportunities.
Click here for Corporate Meeting Facility Rental Details or call 631-689-5888
Facility Rental for Weddings & Other Special Occasions – Click here for rental details
Services & Options
- Wi-Fi Access
- Seating Capacity: 90 People
- Rentals include tables (number subject to availability), chairs, access to sound system and podium
- Videoconferencing with Connectivity available through ISDN or IP, DSL
- Internet, document camera, LCD projector
- Handicap accessible with elevator access to the 2nd floor
- Overnight accommodations available at the Three Village Inn (c. 1751)
- The Heritage Gift Shop on-site
- Stony Brook Village Shopping features 35 specialty shops
- Seven fine eateries for dining or on-site catering
- Check our special events calendar for cultural performances to coincide with your event (private performances are available).
The facility also houses classrooms for on-site adult and youth programs, as well as distance learning programs. Through videoconferencing, people of all ages will be able to experience programs in Stony Brook that are broadcast from museums, zoos and other institutions throughout the country and interact with instructors in real time. WMHO also features its own unique videoconferencing programs in Coastal Ecology, History and Literacy.
- Gift Shop
- Internet available in meeting rooms
- Motorcoach friendly
- Pet Friendly
- High Speed Internet access
- Bus Parking