• ADDRESS: 398 Great River Road, Great River, NY 11739
  • PHONE: (631) 581-0022
  • WEBSITE: VISIT

Mansion at Timber Point

Timber Point was originally built in 1882 as a working farm, and was later purchased by Julian Davies in 1905 and converted to a Colonial Revival mansion by architects Hart and Shape. It is now owned by Suffolk County, NY.