The Captain Lou Fleet has been the top name in the Party Charter Boat fishing and cruising business since 1948. We are conveniently located in Central Nassau County and are just a half-hour or less from New York City and Eastern Long Island. Located on the Famous Nautical Mile Freeport New York. We are the largest long island fishing charter boat fleet on the south shore. Family Friendly Fishing, Group & Senior Fishing Specials, Educational Fishing Trips, Corporate Fishing Charters, Camp Fishing trips and much more.
We are the #1 Party charter boat company on Long Island our home base for fishing charters and party boats is located right on Woodcleft Canal Freeport. We have several charter fishing boats which give the opportunity to pick up fluke and Black Sea Bass, blackfish and bluefish, striped bass, cod fish, Tuna, Tilefish and Wreckfish.
Featuring Long Islands Largest and Fastest Party Charter Fishing Boat the 110′ Starstream VIII a Modern Super cruiser and the 85′ Capt Lou VII which is available for Special Full Day trips, Seal Watching and Private Charters ! Come down for a Half Day 4 hour fishing trip with the family and kids we sail 8am – 12pm & 1pm – 5pm daily from Spring Summer and Fall. We also host private charters for School Feild Trips, Corporate Fishing Charters, Fire Department, Police Departments and more Our experienced Captain and Crew will make your event a fun-filled experience for you and all of your guests.
* Half-day, Full-day and Night trips are available as per Fishing Season and Schedule.
* Family Friendly and welcome children of all ages
* We host both Ocean and Bay Fishing Trips
* Climate Controlled Cabin in Summer / Heat provided in the Winter
* Free Parking for our customers on a first come first serve basis.
* We accept all major Credit Cards
* Full Galley ( snack bar ) on Both Vessels
* Food and Beverages are Permitted
* Ladies Accommodations
* Free Fish Cleaning Service
* Rod Rentals Available
* Bait & Tackle Provided
Long Island Fishing Charters – Spend a morning, afternoon or evening with us bending some rods.