Happy New Year Long Island! From outdoor winter adventures to one-of-a-kind exhibits, we’ve got you covered all month long with events you won’t want to miss.
1. The Roaring 20’s are officially back on Long Island. Get into the spirit with a tour at OHEKA Castle.
2. Warm up at the Butterfly Exhibit at the Long island Aquarium.
3. Thomas & Friends: Explore the Rails! Exhibit is now open at the Long Island Children’s Museum.
4. Have a Frozen Family Science Night at the Cradle of Aviation Museum.
5. Watch Disney come to life at NYCB Live’s Disney on Ice Presents Dream Big.
6. Seal watch at Cupsogue Beach County Park.
7. Visit the Dinosaur Exhibit at the Center for Science, Teaching and Learning.
8. Go ice skating at The Rinx at Port Jefferson.
9. Become a winemaker for a day at Sannino Vineyard.
10. Enjoy a winter shopping spree at Tanger Outlets Center in Riverhead.