Are you ready to take it up a notch? From learning to surf the waves to jumping into shark filled waters, get ready for an epic adventure that will get your adrenaline kicking. Check out our top 10 picks and share your action fill adventures with #discoverLI2018, we would love to see what you choose to take on – if you dare.
1.Skudin Surf is here to give you an unforgettable adventure out on the water. The Skudin family has been teaching surfing for over 30 years and Will Skudin has represented the USA on the Big Wave Tour and was named Surfer of the Year. Learn how to get up, get out there and ride the waves from the ocean to the sand.
2. Ever wish you can learn circus tricks maybe even fly on the trapeze? Well now you can at I.FLY Trapeze! Learn to flip dismount into the net and jump from bar to bar all while in the air.
Are you ready to Keep It LIT! tonight?! You can’t be if you haven’t gotten your tickets yet!!!!! #longislandadventurepark #keepitlit #18andup
87 Likes, 2 Comments – Adventure Park at Long Island (@ziplongisland) on Instagram: “Are you ready to Keep It LIT! tonight?! You can’t be if you haven’t gotten your tickets yet!!!!!…”
3. Strap on a harness and get ready to climb and zip line through the aerial forest park at The Adventure Park at Long Island with over 140 unique challenges.
4. Jump right in! No need to be afraid, you will only be in the water surrounded by sharks. First climb into the cage then become nose-to-nose with sharks and fish inside of the 120,000-gallon Lost City of Atlantis Exhibit at the Long Island Aquarium.
Catamaran Sunset Cruises! Departing every night at 6:30PM from the Montauk Yacht Club $65, space is limited, advance purchase recommended (631) 668-2826 www.montikimontauk.com The catamaran Mon Tiki Largo, as seen from the deck of the catamaran Mon Tiki, June 15 2018 #MonTiki #MonTikiLargo #MontaukCatamaranCompany #Montauk #sunset
222 Likes, 3 Comments – The Montauk Catamaran Company (@catamaranmontiki) on Instagram: “Catamaran Sunset Cruises! Departing every night at 6:30PM from the Montauk Yacht Club $65, space is…”
5. Enjoy the beauty of Montauk mixed with some adventure at Catamaran Mon Tiki. Set out on a sail and swim or choose to create your own one-of-a-kind excursion.
273 Likes, 6 Comments – Splish Splash Water Park (@splishsplashwp) on Instagram: “Our Season Pass Sale is still happening for a limited time! Get your season pass now. Link in bio”
6. Experience 96 acres of slides, rides, attractions and wave pools at Splish Splash Waterpark. Turn up the intensity with a 50 foot drop straight down with Max Trax and rapidly fall 8-stories within 3-seconds on Cliff Diver which overlooks the town. A day of thrill rides await.
They’re off! Day 1 of Laser Saturdays @dinghyshop . . . . . #laser #sailing #fallseriesXX #rakemastsnotleaves #greatsouthbay #gsbyra #laserdistrict8 #radial @laserclass
135 Likes, 1 Comments – The Dinghy Shop (@dinghyshop) on Instagram: “They’re off! Day 1 of Laser Saturdays @dinghyshop . . . . . #laser #sailing #fallseriesXX…”
7. Partake in a Wednesday evening sunset kayak tour at the Dinghy Shop to view a Long Island summer sunset on the water. Also choose to go sailing or stand up paddle boarding through the Great South Bay.
11 Likes, 0 Comments – The Real Mak Daddy (@the_maknificent_dai_d) on Instagram
8. Get Ready, Get Set, Race at RPM Raceway. Buckle up for ultimate all-electric indoor karting. With no lights and no limits, hit the gas for a high speed adventure racing through the tracks.
9. Walk on the water while taking a Stand Up Paddle Boarding lesson or to add a twist by trying yoga like never before on a SUP at JK Kayak & SUP.
302 Likes, 5 Comments – Adventureland Long Island (@adventurelandli) on Instagram: “What’s better than those summer nights spent at Adventureland… #NOTHING #dayinthelifeli…”
10. An adventure for kids of all ages at Adventureland. From kiddie rides, to roller coasters, log flumes and a crowd favorite carnival ride, the Ferris wheel – there is something for everyone. Go for a spin on Turbulence, Long Island’s only spinning coaster or have an ultimate competition in the arcade.