Mansion at Timber Point
398 Great River Road, Great River, NY 11739
Timber Point was originally built in 1882 as a working farm, and was later purchased by Julian Davies in 1905 and converted to a Colonial Revival mansion by architects Hart and Shape. It is now owned by Suffolk County, NY.
Phone: 631 581-0022
Region: South Shore / Maritime Trail; Suffolk County