Deepwells Farm County Park
Route 25A and Moriches Road, St. James, NY 11780
Built in 1845 for Joel Smith, a descendant of Smithtown's Richard "Bull" Smith. Home of William J. Gaynor, Mayor of NY City from 1910 until his death in 1913. Special Events held throughout the year. Call 631-862-6080 or 631-854-4949 for more information.
Phone: 631 862-6080
Region: North Shore / Heritage Trail; Suffolk County