The Long Island Sports Commission, a division of the Long Island Convention and Visitors Bureau, represents Long Island, New York in the regional, national and international sports marketplace and has been bringing sporting events to Long Island for more than 13 years.
The LISC serves as an essential resource for the procurement and planning of sporting events and offers many services at no expense.
- The Commission provides assistance in the following areas:
- RFP Coordination and Distribution to Facilities, Hotels and Venues
- Bid preparation, distribution and presentation
- Personalized site inspections coordinated and conducted at no charge
- Volunteer coordination * Complimentary Promotional Collateral
- Coordination of Pre- and Post- Event Activities and Attractions